Cottage living provides a residence in either a quad setting or duplex setting both with direct access to decks, lawns, views and natural surroundings. Each residence is designed to give privacy and yet a neighborhood setting. Floor plans range from 1,317 to 1,585 square feet of open living space, full kitchens, generous living and dining areas, two bedrooms, 1 ½ to 2 baths, stacking washer and dryers, a large deck with patio doors and a one car garage with ample storage areas. All cottages are phone/cable/internet ready. Our ocean front cottages at 1,585 square feet also have a den. Ocean front cottages have unsurpassed bay vistas and rest just a few yards from the shoreline.
As a consumer cooperative, stock prices are reflective of individual apartments and cottages.
Cottage Floor Plans
Cottage floor plans are designed to take advantage of natural vistas and light through a multitude of large windows. Each cottage has a large living area with a separate area for dining. All cottages feature a solarium with atrium doors to a deck, a one car garage, storage area, and entry foyer with a large coat closet and additional door to the living space creating a buffer between cool stormy weather and you. Full kitchens have a pass-through and two entrances, all baths have ample floor space and master baths have a stackable washer and dryer. Closet space is ample, linen storage convenient, all residences have baseboard hot water heat, and floors are finished with carpet, tile, vinyl, and/or wood – depending on the individual unit. You are encouraged to make your living space your own; we will assist you in arrangements for upgrades, paint choices, window treatments, gas fireplaces/stoves, and whatever you desire to make your cottage home.
- Floor Plan I -Two Bedrooms 1,317 Square Feet
- Floor Plan J -Two Bedrooms 1,371 Square Feet
- Floor Plan K -Two Bedrooms & Den 1,585 Square Feet
- Floor Plan L -Two Bedrooms 1,386 Square Feet
We have available:
An (I) style cottage with two bedrooms, 1.5 baths, living room, dining room, kitchen, solarium and attached garage. This is a beautiful 1,317 + sq. ft. cottage has a view of Penobscot Bay from the deck. Attractively priced at $149,500. 55 Shoreland Drive
Also available is:
A (J) style cottage with 1,371 sq. feet, two bedrooms, 1.5 baths, living room, dining room, kitchen, sunroom and attached garage. 9 Shoreland Drive is priced at $185,00.
Monthly Fees – Cottages
Practically everything is included in your monthly fee.
Fee’s range from $1,789-$2,032 for cottage residents. Fees include:
- Property taxes
- Outside lawn and building care
- Snow removal – even your cottage sidewalk
- Cleaning gutters
- Repairs and maintenance to your residence including plumbing, heating, electrical and appliances
- Installation and removal of screens
- Window washing inside and out yearly
- Cleaning of refrigerator coils and dryer vents
- Installation and removal of window air conditioners
- Boiler maintenance
- Water and sewer
- Trash and recycling pick up
- Outside painting and repairs
- Master insurance policy
- Meal Plan availability
- Housekeeping (a la carte)
- Entertainment arranged by the Activities Committee
- Hairdresser on site
- Library – available 24 –hours daily
- Security 24-hours a day
- On site nurse 1 days a week
- Emergency response system
- Fitness program 3 days a week
- Van transportation
- Oil price lock-in